Saturday, June 05, 2010

Little of this n that

  How could I resist...you know how shoe obsessed I am :)...this is just the tip of the iceberg and the latest.


and then there is my big giant sun hats obsession...big hat love! Plus it makes reading outdoors much easier :)

It's been hot...no seriously like super muggy and HOT. It was time to break out the kiddie pool...





I LOVE these oversized whimsical alphabet creature cards I found in the scrapbooking section of my local and favorite craft store...some vintage seam binding from my stash and I sewed away...viola! Banner for the nursery for less than $5.



Baby Uggs! Melt my heart...Noah gets a cozy pair every winter so as long as I promise to continue to buy him a new pair he's decided he is willing to share his teeny tiny ones with his baby brother :)




More pool fun!





It's raining now but it's kinda nice and cooling things off for the evening...time to relax and enjoy some cuddle time with the boy. Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Pretty Things said...

OMG those blue booties! Adorable!

Cindy said...

OH my goodness, those teeny tiny blue "prince" shoes are so adorable. My little guy is already in a size 6 and is growing out of the "baby" section at Striderite already. :-(