Yummy Yummy!

Yarn Cakes!!! Low in calorie, High in FUN!!! =)

I won a fun contest this week and won a yarn ball winder...you have no idea how happy that made me...it's so much fun making my stash look so pretty and yummy :)


We've just been goofing off trying to stay warm. The weather is insane the past few days!


Noah spotted this little guy in one of our front trees...He starts yelling about a woodpecker and I'll admit I didn't believe him...to be fair I just was expecting a regular bird not realizing that he would actually know what a woodpecker looked like...but sure enough there he was working away!



mmmmmmmmmm...yum.....yarn cakes...

I think you know what I'll be doing the remainder of the day...
PS. are you on FACEBOOK? click in my side bar over <-------------there------ to become a FAN of Star Girl Jewelry! Fans get first dibs on new Joolz...plus I really enjoy chatting with you guys :) Thanks!!!


Comments

Popular Posts