More Vintage Goodness...

The Winter chill has settled in and I have a feeling it plans to stay for many, many months...


that means I tend to go into hibernation mode, preferring to stay in with my hot cocoa and playing with beads...cuddling the kiddo and watching funny shows or silly movies..



a lot of sourcing and online shopping happens...and then waiting for the postman to arrive with the goodies :)


Of course then I start to get a little twitchy...the occasional outing is a must to settle the nerves and get my fix...
and I'll happen to come home with gobs and gobs of fabulous vintage goodness like this...



More to come! I'm finishing up some custom orders and if the weatherman is correct then tomorrow will be a snowy day of hiding out in the studio playing...
xoxo and stay warm!
Oh and BTW you can find all of these joolz on my website at www.stargirljewelry.com Enjoy!
and don't hesitate to ask me if you need anything!

Comments

Popular Posts