Holiday Market Time!

It's Holiday Market time! whew! HM really keeps me busy...Stop out and see us, tons of terrific vendors will be there! THIS Saturday from 10-5 at the VFW on Jones Ave. (Monroe, Mi) I'll have lot's of these... and a TON of Pretty Shiny Things all ready for the pickin's =) Lot's of great stocking stuffers, Teacher's gifts, a little something special for yourself or maybe you're participating in a gift exchange...either way I have TONS of goodies to choose from!


Fall has been full of fun activities, farm trips, pumpkin carving, leaf pile diving and enjoying the cool temps...oh how I'd love to be a farm gal...

If I could get past the smell and clean up I could totally do it and love it...


feed and play with these little guys all day...yep I sure could! They were free roaming, actually most all of the animals, big and small were free roaming and I won't lie...I was REALLY wanting to load him right up in my truck when we were leaving...I think he wanted to come along for a ride anyways the way he followed us around the whole time...I think he'd get along with the cats just fine ;)






Comments

Popular Posts