Come and Gone...

What I love...is finding little treasures at a thrift, antique store, estate sale or flea market...
I have a hard time passing by vintage linens and old joolz. Sometimes they're broken or missing their significant other...but still they come home with me...


I have an EXTREMELY hard time passing by old vintage buttons...so I don't even try anymore...they just automatically get snatched up and come home with me...and I especially LOVE it when it's a beautiful old jam jar filled to the brim with buttons! I know it may sound strange to get so excited over buttons but it's true!

Buttons, linens and joolz...this triple strand signed Deauville heart throb of a necklace recently sold and I'm not ganna lie, it was VERY hard to part with.
I wonder what treasures will come home with me next time ;)
xo--


Comments

Popular Posts