Spooky things are happening

Creepy but cute things are happening around here...spooky... Summer will soon be coming to an end and not NEARLY as much camping or weekends get- aways has happened this season like we're used to because of the shop and all, so I've been getting in as much of this as I can...


and enjoying my hydrangeas as much as possible especially since I didn't think I'd get to enjoy a bloom out of these in particular until NEXT year but turns out they like to put on a show :)

Lot's of play time and running around is always a must...
and look I DO own a pair of sensible shoes! See I know when to be practical ;) (poor tops of my tootsies burnt a little watching the parade the other day, whoops!)

Micro gardening this year is turning out to be quite the success...



it won't be much longer for these...

or these (of which there are a lot of! who knew they'd do so well!?)


and even Farmer Noah has his own harvest growing a long the side and back of his club house that he takes care of all by himself while...


he scoots around and...

does all my watering! Thank goodness he loves to water because this mama does NOT have a green thumb and everything I just showed you would not even exist if it wasn't for his devotion to watering ;)

but stay out of his line of fire cause he's quite the joke-ster with good aim to boot ;) ...

and did I mention that my baby turned FOUR this past weekend? He's quite the little man, isn't he?
So anyhow back to all the creepiness and spooky things going on besides all this Summer time fun that's going on around here...

you can find pumpkins, spiders, ghosts, witches hats...
Beautiful Fall blooms...
Bubbling cauldrons, batty creatures and so much more all in my Etsy Shop because I'm now taking orders for Fall/Halloween goodies!!!
So I guess it's not so much creepy as it is fun, Enjoy!!!












Comments

Anonymous said…
Just stopping by to see what's in your corner of the world and I see your little man has grown even more! ♫Happy Birthday Noah♫

Looks like you're having another wonderful summer and enjoying some delicious veggies thanks you your watering helper!
Hugs♥

Popular Posts