Go Bogo Yourself

It's true, it's that time...you know the time...BOGO time! Time to clear out some inventory and make room for new Autumn hues, Fall/Winter designs, a fresh and updated website and etsy shop full of new possibilities, new creations, new design elements...you get the picture, right? ;) BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF... excludes lampwork glass beads and custom orders (as of right now at least)...pick and choose from anything on my website AND etsy shop! Email me and let me know your order and I'll make the proper adjustment to your half off item(s) and viola! Easy peasy, right?

I mean really! just look around and see for yourself...there are deals and steals to be had! We're talking HALF OFF that's like practically FREE especially at my already awesome prices...just sayin' ;)

I won't say it...I mean I don't want to be one of those people...you the ones that will tell you that there's only 119 days, 2857 hours, 171430 minutes and don't even get me started on how many seconds left until CHRISTMAS...no sir-ee I'm definitly NOT one of those people... I'm just here to tell you that there is some serious BOGO's to be had so run along and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts