It's all about the bracelets

Lately it seems I have been all about the bracelets. I'm having so much fun with all these design ideas that keep rattling around in my head :)
Most of these got snatched right up at the shop and instantly after I sent out an email to my newsletter subscribers. ( <<<<------sign up over there so you don't miss out again!)


I love these focals. Working that lovely lava blob of glass into beachy themed beads is my favorite!
The Gladiator Cuff- This bracelet was inspired by these fabulous brown studded leather 4" stiletto gladiator beauties that I spotted at DSW (gotta have 'em!!!!)


and my lovely friend Sharon of Manamoon gave me this lovely blog award last week and it just made my day, she's the sweetest!!! She also awarded me with another cool award that I'll share with you later cause now I've gotta think up 7 interesting things about me and that could take a while ;-) I'll be back chickies!

Comments

Popular Posts