Bird Lovin'

This little gem is sure to make you smile, it may even make you giggle a little it's just so dang cute. My birdy themed handmade lampwork glass beads have been paired up with even more birdy themed pewter charms and beads and played up even further with bright red vintage disc beads and beautiful blue aventurine. How divine! and my favorite red cardinal hanging out on a branch is on both sides of the focal so no matter which way it turns he'll be tweeting up at you ;)


I'm so very much loving my new red hat, very random I know but I had to let it be known :)

and I'll leave you with a pretty serene snap of the Pigeon River again...

I'm heading over to etsy to get this Out on a Limb bracelet listed as well as the Purple Rain beauty from yesterday...skip on over to HERE to have a look!



Comments

Popular Posts