Summer Daze

A post about a little bit of this and that. Summer is in full swing here! Camping days have begun,
random road trips and enjoying the scenery...

catching up with old friends...


sitting back and enjoying the ride...



walking hand in hand...



discovering new things...
acting silly...

enjoying some me time relaxing in the sun...


making sure to hold on tight...


never letting go of that determination...



and of course creating new joolz!
More new joolz to come but first a mini getaway coming right up ;)
10 years ago tomorrow I married my best friend and he still makes me swoon and my heart pitter patter, if we were cartoons you'd see those big fat hearts pump out into the air ;)





Comments

faith said…
that is so sweet. congratulations!
Anonymous said…
Wow you guys are camping already!?! We're still waiting for it to stop raining, lol! Enjoy!♥

Popular Posts