TGIF!

hooray for Friday! They always seem to energize me for the weekend. I've been working on several new pieces that are perfect for a splash of color and are simple yet make a statement. These necklace look awesome layered with other thin chains you may have with a charm or two on them. Layer them up or enjoy them on their own either way they're perfect with a simple cotton t or a breezy sundress. This is my last one of this necklace already. The Turquoise pendant is so yummy! all wired up in sterling silver from a hammered ring and (not sterling) silver chain.
This stunning vintage faceted Lucite drop seems to just glow in the light it's spectacular! Antiqued brass accents.

LARGE turquoise rondelles, antiqued brass accents and beautiful pearl toppers. LOVE these!
I'll be getting these listed later today but if you absolutely cannot wait just drop me an email.
I'm out at the shop today but heading home in a few! Enjoy your TGIF! I hope the sun is shining where you are! It's a GORGEOUS day here!


Comments

Popular Posts