Sizzling Summer Special Kick Off!

Today I've got THREE ready to wear pieces featuring my handmade lampwork glass beads. I'm so tickled with the way they turned out! I decided to kick off my Sizzling Summer Special promo earlier than planned so you can take advantage of the promo with these 3 new pieces.
Sizzling Summer Specials are what I'll be doing every week whether I have something new to offer or not. New pieces will go up at a Sizzling Summer Special price and if I don't have anything new to offer then I'll be marking down certain pieces in my inventory at a Sizzling Summer price.

Remember, the prices are temporary so take advantage of them while you can and who know's, maybe next week something you've had your eye on for a while will be marked down to it's Sizzling Summer Special price ;)







Are you sick of me saying Sizzling Summer Special yet? lol! Ok I'll cut it out with the tongue twister and let you see these new pieces for yourselves :)




As for beads, if you are looking for a great variety to choose from and don't mind waiting 7-10 days be sure to swing by and have a look at my Worth the Wait page.


New Sizzling Summer Ready to Wear Special Bracelet are HERE!




Comments

Popular Posts