Changes for Spring

With Spring comes change, clearing the yard (a never ending task it seems), planting new flowers and trees and bringing out the outdoor toys both for Noah and the hubby. So long old grill, you served us well. 10+ yrs and many MANY tasty meals. Bring on the shiny new replacement, may it bring 10+ more years of yummy goodness =) More vintage gems are making their way in my My Fred and Ginger etsy shop. These beauties are a latest favorite. Not sure what I'll call them yet but I love all the details and the two tone of metals.

Another favorite thing I love to photograph is moss. I haven't a clue why but moss makes me happy :)


My SUPER DUPER talented friend Angela creates the most exquisite beaded jewelry pieces. Here are two of her rings! She will be teaching how to make these out at The BirdsNest Boutique very soon. Details to come!



and you know how I feel about turquoise...I can't wait to make myself one (or two...or three..) of these!!!

I have been Spring cleaning (since mid March lol!) today. Trying to clear some tools and supplies away in the studio when I decided it was time to change out the area rug. My Grandparents gifted us a BEAUTIFUL purple, cream and sage chenille and embroidered area rug (actually, two of them) as our house warming gift when we bought our 3rd house (I swear we don't move that often just for the gifts lol!) All my life their gifts were always very special and carefully chosen, those are the best kind, aren't they? :)
We hadn't put them out in this house yet and I have been meaning to ever since my studio went purple, so now I'm feeling ultra creative...stay tuned for a VERY simple yet gorgeous new bracelet.



Comments

Popular Posts