Working with wings



Here's a few snaps of the jewelry I created for my friend Angela's to wear on her wedding day... (CONGRATULATIONS ANGELA MIKE!!!! they just tied the knot this past weekend!!!)

3 strand pearl bracelet with butterfly brooch focal everything vintage right down to the clasp.

The necklace featured a mix of vintage and new glass pearls, sapphire swarovski accents and a beautiful silver filigree butterfly all done in an asymmetrical drape style.


I've been working on Out on a Limb orders and due to many request for red cardinals and blue birds as well as the white doves I was originally offering I'll be updating the listing and page for them to show the other choices you will now have! They are sooooo super cute! I've been wearing a red cardinal (my grandpa's favorite bird) all week, makes me smile and it get's so much attention when I wear it out, they're super cute! :)
I'll come back later and post some pics of them later! Have a great day! Hope the sun is shining where you are, it's gloomy and wet here in Michigan.



Comments

Popular Posts