She's Got a Ticket to Ride

Good Morning! I love waking up to the sun shining! It's still cold out but the sun is better than gloom,right? Here's another snap of the shop. When we first moved in it seems so huge and empty and daunting and now it's filling up quickly and feeling more and more like a cozy boutique :) That doorway back there is where the kitchen and classroom is as well as a restroom, back office, storage and looooooooooooooooooong stairway down to the humongous basement. It's a walk out basement with it's own entrance. Anyone wanna rent? lol!
More red and flowers but these are with a little twist...vintage red faceted Lucite beads and a BIG silver filigree vintage Sarah Coventry up cycled piece. This necklace it pure vintage goodness from start to end...except for the clasp and chain which is new :)




The same vintage red beads with a carved flower cabochon that I wired up into a pendant. I LOVE that red and gold color combo it's perfect for anytime wear but I can totally picture it with a pretty little sundress.


We're supposed to have cold weather rolling in all week but hopefully the sun will keep shining. I was bummed about it yesterday but today I remembered that I have this beautiful hat on it's way and I'm actually glad for the cold weather, it will allow me to prance around in this beauty :) Gorgeous handcrafted cloche vintage style hat by CharmedmSure on etsy. Be sure to checkout her shop and see if you don't have as hard a time as I did deciding on which hat I wanted.
(photo courtesy of charmedmsure etsy shop)



Well I'm outta here for now. Lot's to do today!











Comments

Popular Posts