Out on Limb


If you follow my blog or know me personally then you know how much I LOVE birds and nests. So when I saw several poly clay and lampwork artists on etsy creating these cute little beads I just had to put my own spin on it and create some too! Little white bird has periwinkle flower tucked under his wing and is sitting on a branch. These are two separate beads. Sterling silver wire wrapping with faceted crystals accents.

You're two choices are to have the pendant finished with similar complimenting crystal colors all wired up and on a twisted bail as shown (chain not included) or for just the set of beads which includes the branch and the birdy. I'll be taking orders on these so keep in mind that they are made to order and will take about 7 days to ship.

Birdy Branch Pendant Ready to Wear $24

















Birdy bead set of Branch and Birdy $18












Comments

Popular Posts