one more thing...

Check out my carrot bead featured in this etsy treasury that thepaperkingdom created!! I love it when people who use my items in their treasuries email or convo me to let me know because it's such an honor and I always get a kick out of seeing my items up there with all those other talented etsians and I don't usually get a chance to sit and go through treasuries every day. I get a lot of customers that find me in them and let me know too and I really appreciate that, it's always very exciting for me! Thank you so much!!

Comments

RockerJewlz said…
Your bead looks so good there...I would have never guessed there were so many carrot themed items to buy!

Hey, only one week left in my giveaway!
Marianna said…
Thank you Julie!
and I can't wait to see who win's your cupcake giveaway!!

Popular Posts