Cards are here!!

Yay! The cards and labels for the shop have arrived! So much more that needs to fall into place in order to be ready to open our doors first but we're working on it :) In the mean time I'll just pet our pretty new business cards ;-)

Had a ladies spa day today which was a lot of fun. Very interesting learning more than I ever thought I'd want to know about free radicals and things of that sort. I'm a bit of a product junkie and lately I'm hooked on the Garnier Nutrisse Firma lift moisturizer. Oh its nice! Thick and creamy and really actually quite firming feeling. Also it's not greasy and makes my makeup look so much smoother and better and last longer too.
Headed out to the shop after the spa party to get some painting accomplished. I'm taking a cue out of Catherine's creative life and am painting and revamping old furniture to create great displays and storage. Everytime I visit Catherine's shop, blog or website I'm so seriously inspired. I swear it she just oozes creativity :)

Tomorrow is another full day of work between the shop and a few hours at the torch. Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts