I was tagged! Jan of Leaping Lizard Glass tagged me so now I'm supposed to share 7 things you don't know about me. Ok here it goes!
1. I play piano. I started taking lessons when I was 6 and have played ever since. My piano is in bad need of a tuning but I still keep playing it.
2. I count things out when I'm bored or thinking. What the heck am I talking about? Well for example I'm thinking of what I should write about that would be even remotely interesting to you (not a whole lot) meanwhile my brain is counting all the tiles on the floor that I can see from my chair. I do it with everything: slats of hardwood flooring, stones on the fireplace, light bulbs/arms/crystal on the chandelier, knobs on the dressers, spots on the walls, panels in the windows and doors, dotted lines along the road (when I'm not driving), train cars, street lights...and on and on the list goes.
3. If I could I would pick up my family and move far, far away. Like back home to Italy or maybe France for a while or maybe just to Montana and I would own my own Alpaca farm and learn how to spin my own yarn and roving.
4. I love the smell of film canisters. I know no one develops film rolls anymore probably but you know those little plastic canisters that the rolls come in. Open one up and take a whiff it's such a delightful smell!!
5. I get road rage. Not too crazy like running people off the road or anything like that but obscene hand gestures, arm flailing, yelling and lot's of honking. I cannot stand bad, idiotic drivers. And not only when I'm driving but as a passenger too.
6. I can eat a bag of Doritos in one sitting. Gross I know! I don't do it often anymore but it happens. When I'm trying to be healthy I go for the Sun Chips instead...they're baked not fried and I feel less guilt :)
7. I own and buy an obscene amount of shoes. I'm well into the triple digits and I get giddy just thinking of all them. My husband thinks I'm nuts but in my defense I wear them all. Seasonally of course but I do wear them all.
so there you have it. 7 very superficial and somewhat strange facts about me you probably didn't know. Don't you judge me! :)
Thanks Jan!!!! Jan also has a super cool Etsy store and makes the most amazing marbles ever, I think I just hearted them all!
Ok so now it's my turn to tag. I'm bad at this because I never know who likes to be tagged or not so here goes:
Robin - Pillows of Lavender
Noodles- one of my BFF's Marsha who makes stunning jewelry
Sharon- Manamoon Studio
and anyone else who has never been tagged before and/or enjoys being tagged. It really is quite fun!