More of the same

Sorry I've been so scarce in my postings. I'm sure things will calm down quite a bit after HolidayMarket. In the mean time I feel like I'm on the go non stop. I still haven't been able to update my site. I was able to a few times after my last post complaining about it but then it all went caput again :( and that was the last straw. I'm now switching hosting companies but since things are so screwy at the old hosting place (what a mess they are!) it's taking longer than planned to get everything switched over so hopefully in the next couple of days it will all be complete and I can finally update. In the mean time I am unable to mark anything sold out so I'm either having to make duplicates of things or refund, so just bare with me a little bit longer. I'm also working on getting a better shopping cart feature up so I don't have to babysit my website so much. In the mean time I'm adding things here and there to my Etsy shop so swing by and see what's new. If you don't etsy but see something you love just email me and I can invoice you for it. I'll keep you up to date on the whole hosting fiasco! Wish me luck!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh good luck Marianna! I know what a pain hosting companies can be, not to mention how complicated shopping carts are to set up, ugh!! Things will get better though and you'll be up and running soon. big hugs!♥

Popular Posts