Will it be you?

My 200th Etsy customer will receive a really, really spooktacular FREE GIFT with purchase! Will it be you???
Bunco was a blast tonight. It was Halloween themed with Halloween prizes, Fun! One my dearest friends Robin who is in my Bunco group is also in (and Founder/President) my Mom's In Business group (check it out we have a new website and it looks awesome!) and she brought me a cute purple Chinese take out style treat for me tonight at bunco. Inside is one of her oh so delightfully yummy lavender dryer sachets and 2 of her homemade lip balms that I am completely addicted to. Head over to Pillows of Lavender and check out her all natural products, I swear by them and I think now that I have one of her dryer sachets I now own every single product she makes lol! She offers an affiliate program and a really awesome email newsletter that is full of really great tid bits, offers, recipes and much more! CLICK HERE to check out her products and place an order!

I'm slowly but surely updating the site . Marking LOT's of things SOLD but working really hard to keep new things listed. I'm really pleased with the direction I've been taking my designs and trying new things and styles and I'm even more pleased and grateful that you all are loving them just as much and snatching them up at lightening speed :) Thank you so much for your continued support and orders! I'm now working on adding new items to my etsy shop and site so keep checking back daily to see new things!
Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts