Birthdays, Beads and Bits of Randomness

I don't have any pictures of new items on this computer but I really don't like blogging without pictures so cue a random snap of my little man hanging out in the garden :)
The weekend had us celebrating 2 birthdays. One of my oldest and dearest friends Melissa's little girl, Calista turned 4 and then my nephew Giovanni turned 5. This coming weekend will be filled with 2 more birthday parties. Another of our oldest and dearest friends Ryan and Trina's little girl, Mackayla turns 5 (she and my nephew were born on the same day actually) and our friends and neighbors little cutie pie Nicholas turns 1! Lot's of milestones and who doesn't love a birthday party :) Noah has so much fun and always scopes out which piece of cake he wants and points it out the whole time lol! Always fun to share laughs, good food and celebration with great friends and family!

I'm just about caught up on bead orders and I'm managing to meet and beat deadlines for other projects and orders I'm working on. I've been working on some big and bold pieces I can't wait to share with you. I also have a new home decor project I'm still in the brain storming stages of. I picked up a very large, very gorgeous French Provincial buffet piece for a song. I'm so excited about it and it's already home and cleaned up (it's in such awesome condition I about fell over!) I'm just trying to decide if I should leave it in it's cream glazed color or if I should give it a new color. I'll let you know what I decide! Have a great night!

Comments

Popular Posts