Just stopping in!

Just popping in with a few sneak peeks and some chit chat. Noah's napping, Joe's out golfing with his BFF Ryan...guys probably don't say BFF do they? lol! Buddy is probably more masculine lol! So anyways, I haven't been around much the past several days. Joe's on vacation this week so we've been getting up early and hitting the road for some cool day trips every day or BBQ-ing with friends and working around the house. I have squeezed in some work time here and there. Putting my MASSIVE vintage button collection to good use finally :)
This one also has vintage charms throughout. I really love the way they turned out!
I have some vintage goodies going up in My Fred & Ginger etsy shop throughout the next couple of days.
Snagged Noah a very vintage Little Bear book on a flea market outing in Ann Arbor. I LOVE everything about that city! Culture, shopping and the best food around for a short drive up US-23, Yes please! You don't have to ask me twice that's for sure lol! There was a cool old fashioned car show going on so Main st. was closed off which made it even better yet for roaming around shopping.
I stopped up at my bloggy gal pal Catherine's shop Red Shoes while we were there. If you ever get a chance to stop in you must it is THE coolest shop. Each room has it's own theme, the walls are mosaic and full of vintage china and other bits and trinkets and the treasures you'll find are spectacular! I wanted to just cozy up in one of the chairs and stay all day!

So all in all it's been a fun couple of days. Joe's off all week but he's got a closing every single day starting tomorrow (he does real estate on the side and kicks butt at it too!) So the rest of our day trips are scheduled around those all week. I'll keep my camera handy :)

Comments

Popular Posts