Today's Special

I have one special for you today. Since the site is under construction behind the scenes I decided to put this one directly on etsy and I will take orders on it. It's called Raspberry Ice Tea and it's seriously yummy! The pictures don't do it justice and the colors are amazing with every change of the light. If you don't have an etsy account (it's free and easy) just email me and I'll invoice you directly.
The site is coming along. Just some minor changes that totally change the look. If you've been with me for a while now you'll know that I start to get the itch to tinker with my site every 6 months or so so it was time for a little change.
I'm heading off to get some prep work done around here for Noah's party this weekend. So much running around to do yet. It's a beautiful day here, hope the sun is shining on you too today!

Comments

Popular Posts