Sunday peeking in


Just got in from my cousin's graduation party, peeked in on my tomatoes (growing so big!) , pulled a few weeds (the never ending task), plucked a few more rose blooms from my front garden to enjoy around the house and I'm officially ready to relax the rest of the night ;)




(stunning vintage mango clutch shown above is available in my My Fred & Ginger shop!)


I had some more fun experimenting with old glass in a new way this morning at the torch and I have some new glass on the way, I can't wait! I'm so addicted to orange lately and some of the new frit has these wonderful orange flecks in it that I just adore. It's one of those colors that work so many ways in designs when used as an accent color. It's perfect for Autumn designs and is still spicy enough for some tropical summer styles as well!


The gold themed shots are for this past weeks photo challenge. Hope you are enjoying the rest of your weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts