Bits of Life: Softie Swap!

I got so behind in my blog posts and picture taking so here's the lovely post that Sarah posted about out softie swap. I'm going to share more pictures of the knitted rabbit she sent me because it's amazing and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. Also I forgot to take full finished body pics of my bee gal and Sarah took awesome pics so head over here ---> Bits of Life: Softie Swap! Be sure to check out her etsy too I totally heart her creations and crafty adventures, trust me you'll totally get sucked into her blog, she makes the coolest things and I can't help but drool over her yarn stash and spinning lovelies.

Also while I'm talking about yarn and knitting goodness, my knitster friend Angela sent me a super simple (supposedly) tube sock pattern and I've been meaning to get a start on it and see how it goes so wish me luck, tonight might be the night! :)

Comments

RockerJewlz said…
Bits of LIfe...what is her Etsy username? I love that she just made her own darned planner!
Anonymous said…
The rabbit she sent is adorable Marianna and your softie came out fabulous - I love it!! Good luck with the new pattern! ~Sharon

Popular Posts