It's Indy day!!!

Hooray! it's today!!! Ganna head off and catch a matinee and hope to beat the kiddy crowds :) I'll let you know how it goes!



UPDATE: It was MOST excellent!! We totally loved it! Harrison Ford didn't miss a beat, his delivery and tone made all the right parts funny. The stunts were excellent. Shia Labouf is one of my all time favorites and he was awesome. Cate Blanchett is stunningly gorgeous per usual and played an excellent villain and it was action packed from beginning to end. I could watch it several times over and can't wait to buy it when it comes out on DVD. I'm sure they'll probably market it in a box set, that would be cool. I think next up will have to be the new Sex & the City movie and hubby really wants to see Hancock w/ Will Smith we saw a really good extended preview for it and it looks much better than I thought. Ok I'm off to enjoy and nice long weekend. Little getaway planned again. Happy Memorial Day! Have a wonderful and safe weekend if you are traveling.

xo- M

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, I can't wait to see this!! We're supposed to go on Sunday after our show. Was the scull story interesting? Have a great holiday! ~Sharon

Popular Posts