Monday

What a fun weekend! I managed to make major headway on orders, get a little shopping in and we watched 2 really cute movies. Dan in Real Life which we really enjoyed and Bee Movie which is excellent and hilarious and is the new IT movie that Noah wants to watch over and over again. It's a nice change of pace though because for the last several weeks his IT movie was Nanny Mcfee (another one that I love however not daily lol!)Today I'm working on new things for my upcoming show this Saturday. Lot's of tagging that needs to be done and gathering up and deciding on display items and props etc. I'm not sure how much I'll have to offer this week. Maybe a few new pairs of earrings here and there. I found some great vintage beads this weekend that I already made into earrings. Can't wait to show you! I only have enough for maybe 3 pairs of earrings and 1 pair is already packed up to come to the show with me. It's a beautiful day here! Hope it's a beautiful day were you are. xo- M

Comments

Popular Posts