Back from my Show!


Back from the show! I used one of those Polaroid digital picture frames to display a slide show of my lampworkiung process and my studio and glass etc and it was awesome! LOVE it and will definitely make it a permanent fixture in my display for all my shows it not only helped explain what I do and what lampworking is in a much easier and visual way but it also seemed to really increase an appreciation for the work I do and the finished lampwork jewelry I had to offer. I will definitely be using more of my lampwork in my jewelry pieces that I offer at shows it was awesome! I'm heading over to mark things that sold SOLD for my site and take them down from etsy and then I'm so exhausted so I'm going to go relax and watch some movies and cuddle up for the night and I'll have pics for you soon! xo- M

Comments

Popular Posts