Tuesday

Ok so even I, the lover of snow is realizing with this time change that just took place that Spring technically starts next week! However as I look outside there is still not a spot of green even trying to peek out from the snow. I'm starting to get the itch for walking out of the house without a coat and opening up some windows to air out the house and swinging with Noah or reading a book outdoors.
Noah's new sign for his door. I thought it turned out pretty darn cute!
Stickers, chipboard, wood, papers and modge podge.

















Yet another reason to love IKEA. Organization makes the world go round...at least in my world :)



























This fun beauty is being pranced around Germany! I love knowing that my jewelry and beads are enjoyed all around the world. I ship off something to another country at least once a week and it always blows my mind to think (and hope) that my designs are getting complimented in another language! :) I'm always amazed.








Ok here it is! Here are the letters I was talking about the other day. I LOVE the way they turned out! They hang in my kitchen and they look awesome!

















Now I'm working on a new project for my red dining area wall in my kitchen. Using an old very detailed, ornate large frame and some chalkboard paint. I had to relocate the French cat print that I've had for years down to the rec room but I think the new project will go better with my kitchen. I'll show you how it turns out soon!

Comments

Popular Posts