More snow...


Wacky, wacky weather. It goes from blizzard to raining and washing it all away the next day to blizzard again. It's actually pretty bad out right now and I think it's going to carry out through tomorrow. I've been working away. I promise I should really be caught up on my bead orders this week and finally have time to work on new things for specials. I've been pulling a lot of inspiration for my latest joolz from mixing old with new, something I always love to do, it's a matter of coming across those wonderful finds and lately I've been finding great things to include left and right. I hope you find something you like. I try to make a little something for everyone but I also really try to create things that I love and would love to wear too. I'm working on adding all the new pieces to my website this week but if you just can't wait head on over to my Etsy shop to check out all the new goodies (click the picture to head over now).

Comments

Popular Posts