Craftiness at it's best...





I'm SOOOOO excited about a new little crafty project I'm working on! I got the inspiration from Sara from Sadie Olive she's a fellow flea market, vintage lovin' gal and I adore her site and blog. She shows fabulous pictures of her home and we have such similar tastes. I spotted fabulous altered letters on her kitchen wall but they were a one of a kind find. I decided to make my own so stay tuned on how it turns out. My kitchen is done with vintage and vintage inspired props with a french country flare so I'm hoping these letters will look fab!

The next few weeks is going to seem like Christmas everyday with all the goodies I have coming in the mail! I love when that happens lol! I have some fabulous things coming soon so keep checking back!

Comments

Popular Posts