Addicted to digital frames:)




How exciting to be in March already! We've gotten a ton of snow this week, which I LOVE! On the down side we've been a house of sickies, y uk! Some sort of ailment or bug going on from one day to the next it feels like so I think it'll be a nice relaxing weekend home. In the mean time I've been working on getting pictures of new items and here's just a taste of what's new on Etsy. I'll be uploading them to the site soon as well. The bracelet is a simple design I found in one of my favorite beading magazines (a way back issue) I had used the same concept last year and made it into a necklace for a client and recently stumbled upon the pictures of the necklace going through my computer files. I love that clasp! The earrings are one of those simple yet packs a design punch style earrings. They have beautiful detailing and movement and are a lot of fun to wear! Keep checking back I'll have lot's more up soon.Have a great weekend!~M

Comments

Popular Posts