Another show n tell

Another image heavy show n tell :) Noah's room is just about done. Some crown molding, wall art and a cool light switch cover should do the trick but here's what it looks like so far. The new bed with the tent (super easy to take on and off)

I LOVE the lantern lamp. The top is bright but the lanter bottom is on a separate switch and makes the perfect night light.
Moon in My Room goes through all the phases of the moon and also acts as a night light and automatically shuts off after 30 mins. Noah loves it and it goes well with the glow in the dark stars on his ceiling. A true camping room lol!
without the tent and a partially made bed lol!
Finished the window treatments yesterday. We got hit with a major snow storm so it was the perfect way to spend the day and they turned out great!
The bedding...oh and N's Uglydoll
he's had it since he was only a few months old...it's gotten uglier since then with the loss of an arm and ear thanks to Roxy's bad chewing habits lol! Another flea market find and most likely another one I won't be able to part with. It's seriously huge, bold, chunky and features very very vintage Swarovski crystals that are no longer in production...ok that pretty much sealed the deal I will def. NOT be getting rid of it. lol!


This one is Noah's favorite because it's got a mamma owl and a baby owl lol!
You can find this one for sale on My Fred & Ginger It's gorgeous and bold.

And yet another I cannot bring myself to part with. The biggest of them all in a stunning turquoise and in 3 moveable parts. Love it!
The storm...I LOVE snow!!!! Is that not a gorgeous scene. Snow is the best part about winter and everything that goes with it. It's what makes winter cozy! I can't ever seem to pick a favorite season , there is something about every season that is my favorite that's the good thing about the weather in Michigan that I would miss if we ever moved somewhere else.
I've got my Moms in Business networking night tomorrow which is like a mini show so I have to get all my beads and baubles together for my display :)
Stay warm!



Comments

Popular Posts