Sew Pretties





Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I spent most of mine either in front of my torch or in front of my sewing machine :) I've got a Made by Moms Spring Boutique show coming up soon and have lot's of fun wearables I'm working on. The applique "N" sample pieces are a fun new line that I'm working on adding to my Etsy shops and site. The bunny fabric on the little artist apron and floral fabrics on the purses are an amazing 60's and 70's fabric lot find I stumbled upon while out antiquing and thrift hopping last week! I have a ton more so expect some cool new retro aprons and more handbags and such coming soon! I'm also working on renaming some of my pages, since I've been adding so many new types of items I don't want to add more pages to my menu I'd rather generalize my titles a bit so bare with me a bit just in case of any broken links while I'm updating that. Have a great day and enjoy looking around at all the new goodies!

Comments

Popular Posts