Monday Update!


We had an awesome weekend. Ended up going to see "Untraceable" which was excellent! Seriously had us on the edge of our seats after only like 5 minutes in. I still really want to see both Juno and Mad Money so maybe next weekend! This coming weekend we're taking Noah to go see Max & Ruby concert. Should be pretty cute and he's really looking forward to it. I'm not sure if I'll have bead specials ready for this week yet or not. I've been swamped with both bead, clay creations and jewelry orders and I'm loving it! Thank you so much for keeping me busy. I'm right on schedule with everything so far and I have a lot of goodies heading to the post office tomorrow and another batch that should be ready to head out Friday. Is it just me or do the holidays seem all scrunched together this year? V day approaching fast so if there is anything you need in time email me asap otherwise I cannot guarantee that your order will be there in time. I'll be taking down a lot of it in the next week or so but in my opinion hearts and chocolates can be enjoyed year round so you'll still find some goodies like that on Etsy. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop often I'm always adding new things and not everything is the same as what I offer here on my website. More to come! Enjoy the rest of your day ~M

Comments

Popular Posts