Weekend


We had our annual holiday Christmas party for my mom's Century 21 office last night and it was so much fun. It's always nice to get all fancied up and enjoy a night of great food , lot's of dancing and tons of laughter and cheer! Today I'm hoping to finish up my shopping and pipe some Christmas music through the house and get started on wrapping. In beadier news I have BEAD SPECIALS!!! They're not up yet but they're all cleaned, strung and photographed so I'm planning on posting them first thing Monday so check back, I'll send out an email when their up. I have a good head start on next weeks specials too because I had forgotten a few sets that I had previously started and so they still need a few extra beads before I'll be happy with them:) I've been working on changing out holiday beads on my Etsy with some new things so be sure to check that out as well. In the mean time enjoy the rest of your weekend!...

Comments

Popular Posts