Show & Tell!

I love the way this bracelet turned out. It's has a very heirloom feel to it with it's antiqued chain, pearls and crystals, a vintage rose carved lucite button and an antiqued brass key. My cousin Rosa is always thinking of me. She got me this awesome mug! Is that cute or what? There is some major craftiness that goes on in my family and we get together to craft quite often.
Whenever I'm down in my studio working Noah will either join me at his own craft table or call down to me "Mama, whatcha doin?" to which I respond "I'm working." Now whever I ask him that's what he says to me! lol! It's pretty funny and quite cute :)
Here's a card I made recently for a friend. I'm into all things Owls so when I found this rubber stamp I couldn't wait to used it and then it in turn inspired me to paint a new painting for my studio.
I have to say it felt sooooo good to paint again! I haven't painted in a very long time and it felt good to go back to what started it all:) It's a fairly large canvas too and looks great in the studio.
I call these Tempting Tanzanites. They have a bit of a vintage feel to them, kind of 50's Hollywood starlett with the filigree posts, faceted tanzanite quartz barrel and briollettes as well as an amber topaz briollette, the color combo is really warm and rich, I'm pleased with the way they turned out.
Enjoy the rest of your day!

Comments

Popular Posts