Show & Tell from the show

A quick little look at some of the goodies I brought back from the show :)
I picked myself up this gorgeous mug that my friend Sherri of Beardie Paw Pottery made. She makes the coolest pieces of pottery she also made the gingerbread man and xmas tree ornaments! My cousin Rosa (Dea Bella Jewelry)made these two pieces. I picked up this super Eiffel Tower charm necklace that I had been eyeing the whole show :) and another one of her cool scrabble tile necklaces to add to my collection!
I couldn't resist this vintage looking girl doing laundry tin print it was just too cute. I got it from Tracy of Heart Warming Creations
and my cousin Cathy made the gorgeous purse and matching headband! She also makes the absolute best (I'm not even exaggerating) soy candles ever. I don't think I will ever burn another brand of candles again. I've never had better smelling, cleaner burning, longer lasting candles and I'm a candle burning freak :) Her website is CAM Avenue Candles and trust me even though you can't smell through the internet, her scents are true to smell so they're easy to order online, you won't be disappointed. Rosa and Cathy also ETSY you can find them HERE! All of these items were purchased from my fellow Moms in Business members that's the beauty of networking :)
And one last thing to show you is my newest favorite piece that I'm calling Vera because they are a very Vera Bradley color combo and one of my most favorites :)

And a quick shot of my table display I always take pictures because I tend to change it up a little bit differently each show and be able to look back and see what works and what doesn't. More to come! Enjoy your day! More to come! Enjoy your day!

PS. I also have to give a shout out to my sister in law who just delivered her first baby and my newest niece this morning!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts