November 1st...what?!


Can you belive it's really November already?! That just blows my mind and quite honestly turns my stomache a little bit to think of all the busy hustle and bustle that's coming up on my schedule for the season :) Our Halloween was so much fun! The kids had a blast trick or treating, the weather was as perfect as it could be (not cold at all!) and the rain held out until well after we got home and cleaned up and ready for bed so that was perfect!


Here's a new bracelet I just finished up. I really like the way it turned out and it's very comfy to wear. I'll have this and a few other new pieces up on the site soon but if you just can't wait you can always email me for more details :)

I'm off to ship out this weeks orders and head to the library and a few other places. It's a gorgeous day out today again! Enjoy your day!

Comments

Popular Posts