My Bookmark Swap BookMark is Here!!

THANK YOU KIM!!!! I'm so in LOVE with my new bookmark! (I don't have Kim's blog or web info to link to her yet)
It was wrapped so beautifully and even had my name all fancy printed on the envelope and with the cutest little tag.
Here's what I'm looking at right now...it's a custom order mixing a little old with a little new. I'm repurposing an old necklace for her, I love creative freedom when it comes to revamping and bringing new style and life to an older piece! I'm still playing around with it and I'll probably change it several times before settling on the final design, pics to come!

Also I'd love to hear what you think of my 3 collumn layout on my websites main page. I'm going to be revamping my website in the next month or two so I'm playing around with some different layouts, feedback is always good and appreciated :)

Comments

Popular Posts