More Show n Tell!

Todays show n tell seems to be very simplistic yet still bold. I've been working like mad on lot's of new things for my up coming Holiday show next weekend. I always seem to think I never have enough and I'm actually losing sleep over it lol! Some of these items may show up on my site but others will go straight to show and hopefully NOT come back! :) I can't get enough of these 20mm Swarovski crystal snowflakes with AB finish this one is simply on a silver snake chain.
I found some super cute Curious George flannel fabric and couldn't resist :) A new past time lately has been making Noah all different sorts of fun loungy pants lol!
I am ever so in love with Turquoise it's by far my favorite stone to work with and these simple matrix turquoise and botswana agate earrings are "simply" perfect! (see what I mean about simple being the word and style of the day lol!)
More snowflake pretties! A matching set would make such a delightful gift wouldn't it ;)
Bold in that it's a little over 2" and a gorgeous hunk of simulated Amber with 5 luscious faceted genuine prehinite rondell charms but simple enough for everyday wear on a chunkier sized silver curb chain. How fabulous would this look with a chunky knit sweater?
Again with the turquoise this one is tear drop shaped polished matrix that is a about 2" tall on a medium weight silver curb chain. More to come, keep checking back!

Comments

Popular Posts