Monday show n tell

Here's my finished bookmark for my bookmark swap :) I think it's pretty cute and fun. It has been stamped multiple times on both sides has a vintage stamp from some country I don't even recall now, has lot's of fun long fringe with charms hanging from them and features a "J" charm for my swap partner :) I hope she likes it, that's the fun thing about swaps is you never know what you're going to get because everyone's tastes and creative ways vary. I sent her along a little added treat just because I never can resist :)

The next two bracelets are part of my "Vintage" line. I really enjoy working with copper and antiqued brass and even antiqued silver, there's just something about that heirloom look and feel I just can't get enough of.

I love these earrings! Turquoise, Prehinite and Olive Jade in a big bold but light and airy hoop style.

This is a pendant in one of my new lines that I'm working on. It is a deep crimson clay that has been hand stamped and then antiqued so the deep carvings really stand out. The texture is amazing and I'm having so much fun playing with clay! :)


More to come! Have a great day!


Comments

Sketched Soul said…
Hello,
Everything looks so pretty.
I love your clay work!! Just gorgeous.

Take care,
Love Farhana
jess said…
Thank you so much for the great bookmark and earrings! I hope you got my email thank you as well!

Popular Posts