Monday & baby it's cold outside!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thankgiving holiday, we sure did! Did you battle the crowds and enter the maddness that is Black Friday to get some Christmas shopping done? We did but not at 5am we used to but came to realize that it's not all that worth it so we headed out at 8am instead and STILL got all the doorbuster deals that we clipped out of the ads that we were hoping for so it was perfect and not as crowded or chaotic except for at Kohls, that place was a mad house and probably stayed that way all day :)

Saturday night we headed out to the Palace of Auburn Hills (home of the Detroit Pistons!) to see our favorite comedian/actor Dane Cook!! It was AWESOME!! Such a great night! Thank again Mel for setting up such a fun and incredible night and for including us in it! You're the greatest!!!!

I'm hoping for lot's of bead specials this week. Here's a peek at what a few hours at the torch produced and this isn't even the whole picture AND was just for custom orders! whew, glad to finally be caught up! I'll be switching out singles and sets on my Worth the Wait page this week too. Remember that yummy pile of gorgeous beads for a custom order I showed you a pic of last week? Well here's the finished piece! "Mocha Luscious" quite fitting, right? Earrings to match not shown, sorry I forgot to snap a pic :( The second I posted the Vera necklace it became the "IT" necklace, I'm so glad you all love it it's truely one of my most favorites! Here are a delectable matching pair of earrings to go with it! I can't get enough of this oxidized large circle link silver chain!

And because I have the BEST and funniest little boy ever, here's some pics I snapped of him enjoying TV in a strange new favorite spot :)

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Comments

Popular Posts