Frosty's new look


My new Frosty full body design

I'm working on Santa beads!

A super fun custom order for a terrific friend and customer! Simple and fun created using a ton of my spooktacular lampwork glass beads!




Hope you had a great weekend! We spent Friday night having game night at our friends Mel & Tommy's we had enough couples to play The Newleywed Game and a few others, not that any of us were newleyweds but it was still quite hilarious to see the answers that we all came up with it was a really fun night! Saturday we spent the day shopping and playing catch up on Tivo shows and Sunday relaxing and enjoying the cool weather. I'm glad to see you all are enjoying the specials this week! I'm pretty proud of my new snowman design. There's a million and one ways to make a snowman (ok, not really lol!) but I have not seen any other bead maker make one like this so I was pretty proud of myself :) They make the most adorable pendants too! I'm thinking I might have to put together a pretty little necklace for the next Freebie :) I'm going to leave my carts open for a bit longer on those because it's not looking like I'll have time to make new specials for this week. I have a show on Saturday and I've been burning the midnight oil trying to get things done and ready for it plus I want to have my site fully stocked with some new things for holiday shopping! I've got several new and unique soldered pendants coming soon as well as some other great pieces!

Comments

Popular Posts