Let there be Light!





Hope you all had a great weekend! It was rainy and dark for the most part perfect for some indoor work so we bought a new chandelier for our dining area that I just love! It really warms up the kitchen and goes with our color scheme. The old chandelier went better with the glass table that was there before which is down in the dinette area of the rec room now so I think we're going to put it up down there over that table sometime soon. Now I'm itching for new drawer pulls and handles for the cabinets and ripping out the ceramic tile and putting in a different color tile down sometime this winter. Perfect winter project! We had my nephew Giovanni's 4th birthday party at McDonald's this weekend. The kids all had a blast in the play land and by the time we got home Noah was totally tuckered out lol! Just enough time to strip him down and disinfect him before he was just out like a light lol!

I got totally bombarded with bead orders last week and over the weekend so I've been working away at the torch. Thank you for keeping me busy! I really appreciate it!! I may have to add a few days to my turn around time though but I'm going to see how much I get done in the next couple days first. I got some new colors of glass and new big hole mandrel (I'm talking BIG!!!) which will make some cool glass loops perfect for toggle ends and decorative clasps I can't wait to try out but first I gotta get all these beads made and off to their new homes :) I might have to head back out and sneak in some play time later. I've got some custom jewelry orders that I'm heading off to go work on right now and then I'll be back to update my Freebie Drawing page. Good luck!

Comments

Popular Posts