Bead Specials!!!

PLEASE NOTE: I will be out of town so all orders placed after Wed. Sept. 19 will not be processed OR ship until after I return Oct. 1st. Thank you for your patience!
New bead shoppe specials are up! I've got 3 super pretty bead sets that I just love AND something new I've been working on that I really think are pretty neat and fun to wear, Glass Rings! More sizes will be available soon and not only are these fun to wear on your finger but they make stunning toggles, clasp ends, focals and pendants too! I have some that I've been incorporating into some new designs using silve chain and as a focal in chain maille pieces too the possibilities are endless. I'll have some smaller ones coming soon that will make great earrings I can't wait to show you! Anyhow I hope you find something you like, Thanks for stopping in! :)

Comments

Popular Posts