Weekend Update





Had an awesome time at my home show. A lot of the pieces I've posted below sold as well as ones that were already up on my site so I've been working on going through my inventory and marking things SOLD and then figuring out which of the new pieces that didn't sell so I can put those up this week. I tried to go back into the posts and mark them SOLD too. I have 2 more shows so far coming up this fall I'll post more info on those on my site but here's a little bit of info for those of you in the area. Fall 2007 Show at the Sawyer Homestead Saturday October 20 10-5 & Made By Mom's Holiday 2007 Show Sat. November 17th 10-5 at the new VFW hall on Jones Ave. I've got a lot of orders from my specials this week to catch up on Thank you for keeping me busy this week ladies! I'm glad everyone is loving the Halloween singles they're always a favorite of mine to work on. I think I'm going to be offering some of my "Boo/Eek" lentils as singles next week because those make such cute earrings too and I've gotten several emails from you gals letting me know you love earring pairs. Today was a gorgeous day with temps in the low 70's perfect if you ask me, I'd have it like this all summer long if I could. I'm not too fond of the heat. So anyways Joe and I took Noah to the Toledo Zoo and spent the day following the map (for once lol) and trying to see every exibit. We had a blast, pics to come! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts