Thursday~ New Auction


New Auction and Bead Shoppe Specials are up! I decided to put them up a day early because it's been such a busy week and it doesn't look to be letting up any so I ended up with 2 finished sets for specials and an auction. The other several sets that I started I will finish and save for next weeks specials. Since there are only 2 specials I'll be keeping the cart buttons open for a bit and taking a few orders. They are really fun sets! I'm really pleased with the colors and details in my latest auctions. New glass colors really do alot for spicing up my creativity levels! That opalino periwinkle is magnificent it has this look of sea glass or like vintage milk glass to it and almost looks like it's been etched but it hasn't, I love it! I'm heading off to start dinner a bit early tonight, my sister is having a purse party so that should be fun! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts