New Joolz!

I've got new joolz up! Many of them have matching pieces.
This lampwork bracelet was a complete show stopper. I've got more of these style beads going up this week for Bead Specials too. They're using my new favorite pink. It's hard to capture in the picture but it's a gorgeous vibrant watermelon pink! Love it!



I've been in a very creative mode lately can you tell lol!






Bead specials are coming Friday! I've got some neat new things for that happening and hopefully a new auction too. It's been so very very hot that I haven't gotten to spend very much time at the torch. I'm slowing making my way through orders but the good news is is tomorrow is supposed to really cool off and all through the weekend so I'll be able to sit at the torch for my regular long periods of time and really get some good stuff accomplished:) I'll be back later with some vacation pics!

You can find out more about these pieces on my website www.stargirljewelry.com

Comments

Popular Posts